George W. Rung, M.D.
Dr. George Rung is a Board Certified pain management specialist with over 30 years’ experience. He completed his undergraduate education at Juniata College, and then went on to medical school at Penn State University College of Medicine. After completing his residency at Penn State Hershey Medical Center, he did a fellowship at the University of Western Australia in Anesthesiology and Pain Management.
Dr. Rung specializes in the following procedures:
– Epidural steroid injections: cervical, thoracic, lumbar, and caudal approaches
– Facet joint injections: cervical, thoracic, lumbar
– Radiofrequency ablation of facet joint nerves
– Radiofrequency ablation of knee genicular nerves
– Sacroiliac joint injections
– Intra-articular knee and hip injections
– Sympathetic nerves blocks: stellate ganglion, lumbar sympathetic ganglion, ganglion of Impar
– Intercostal nerve blocks
– Multiple small joint, bursa, and nerve blocks