Michael P. St. Onge, D.O.
Dr. St. Onge is a spine specialist who completed a spine fellowship at West Virginia University in 2017. Prior to this, he received his bachelor’s in Biology at the University of Pittsburgh and graduated magna cum laude. He then attended Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, where he was awarded “Outstanding Academic Performance”. He then did his residency with Pinnacle Health Hospital System and Penn State Hershey Medical Center.
Dr. St. Onge is a member of AO Spine North America, North American Spine Society, American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, American Osteopathic Association of Orthopedics, American Osteopathic Association, Pennsylvania Osteopathic Medical Association and the National Society of Success and Leadership.
- Adult deformity
- Spinal stenosis
- Tumors of the spine
- Disc herniation
- Disc degeneration
- Spinal infections
- Spine fractures
- Minimally invasive procedures
- Motion preserving techniques (cervical disc arthroplasty, cervical laminoplasty, cervical laminotomies)
- Laminectomy and spinal fusion surgery
- Deformity correction surgery
- Disc replacement surgery
- Fracture stabilization surgery