We are open and here to serve you!
Beginning Monday, May 4th, all four of our office locations will be open Monday through Friday, 8am-4pm. This applies to physician and physical therapy appointments. Orthopedic Urgent Care at Granite Run will operate during these hours as well as on Saturdays from 9am-12pm.
We are dedicated to minimizing the spread of the disease and keeping our patients and employees safe.
- All patients and employees will be required to wear masks
- Patients will be screened when scheduling an appointment and again when they arrive at our office
- Hand sanitizer will be available at all offices
- Visitors will not be allowed to accompany patients inside of our buildings unless the patient is a minor
- Chairs will continue to be kept 6 feet apart in our waiting areas
- Telemedicine appointments will still be available to patients with non-urgent orthopedic issues who prefer to stay home