COVID-19 Policies & Information
June 28th, 2021: LOG’s mask policy remains in effect, in order to protect the health and safety of our employees and patients. Please wear your mask upon entering our facilities.
August 5th, 2021: We are restricting visitors until further notice in order to protect the health and safety of our patients and staff. See exceptions below.
Cortisone: No cortisone two weeks prior to the COVID vaccination, or one week after.
This applies to the one dose, or either dose of the two dose vaccine.
Keeping you safe
We have a variety of measures in place to protect you during your time at LOG.
Most importantly, if you have a fever, cough, and shortness of breath OR are in direct contact with anyone who has these symptoms, do not report to LOG for your appointment. Instead please call your Primary Care Provider.
- Face Covering: All patients and visitors must wear a face covering such as a mask, scarf, or bandanna. All staff are required to wear facemasks as well. The mask must cover your nose and mouth at all times.
- Screening Questions: Prior to your appointment and when you arrive, we will ask screening questions to determine exposure to COVID-19.
- Visitor Restrictions: Effective Thursday, August 5th 2021: In order to protect the health and safety of our patients and staff, we are restricting visitors until further notice. Only patients who are under 18 may have someone accompany them, as well as elderly/dementia patients with cognitive/memory issues.
- Social Distancing: Everyone is encouraged to social distance in the lobby, waiting room, at check-in, and at check-out. The number of chairs in our waiting rooms have been reduced and spread apart to help ensure patients can adequately practice social distancing.
- Enhanced Cleaning Protocols: Both staff and professional cleaning crews are making sure that high touch areas are cleaned frequently.