COVID-19 Policies & Information
We Are Open and Here For You!
You have options to get the care you need, in the way you feel most comfortable.
Our facilities are open and we offer:
- Orthopedic Urgent Care 6 days a week at Granite Run
- In-person physician appointments
- Telehealth video visits for patients who prefer their care from the convenience of their home
- Physical Therapy and Hand Therapy
Keeping you safe
We have a variety of measures in place to protect you during your time at LOG.
Most importantly, if you have a fever, cough, and shortness of breath OR are in direct contact with anyone who has these symptoms, do not report to LOG for your appointment. Instead please call your Primary Care Provider.
- Face Covering: All patients and visitors must wear a face covering such as a mask, scarf, or bandanna. All staff are required to wear facemasks as well. The mask must cover your nose and mouth at all times.
- Screening Questions: Prior to your appointment and when you arrive, we will ask screening questions to determine exposure to COVID-19.
- Visitor Restrictions: For the continued health and safety of patients and caregivers, we ask that patients come by themselves to their appointments, unless there is a specific need to have one visitor come along for support purposes.
- Social Distancing: Everyone is encouraged to social distance in the lobby, waiting room, at check-in, and at check-out. The number of chairs in our waiting rooms have been reduced and spread apart to help ensure patients can adequately practice social distancing.
- Enhanced Cleaning Protocols: Both staff and professional cleaning crews are making sure that high touch areas are cleaned frequently.